Old heating unit cause of fire in Boise, Friday morning

Featured

Old heating unit cause of fire at Traveler’s Motel in Boise Friday morning | Boise, Garden City, Mountain Home | Idahostatesman.com.

Regular and routine maintenance is so important. And sometimes, just having a technician in your home or place of business can catch things that otherwise might have gone unnoticed.

This article mentions the batteries not operating! Well, we have even run into instances where the alarm didn’t work at all, even with fresh batteries.

Everyone was safe, which is the most important thing!

Advertisements